OBS Pull Request #489293

Klaas Freitag
Hi,

I just filed a pull request to fix contact indexing and searching
through Akonadi:

which directly comes from upstream where I figured that bug out with Dan
who made this commit:
https://cgit.kde.org/akonadi-search.git/commit/?id=abc806bdc1859c2b840efd194dab4f01bc280f74

Dan mentioned that it will appear in the next release in May 11th, but
I'd be happy to have it in already now. I tested it.

Thanks for consideration,

Klaas

Re: OBS Pull Request #489293

Luca Beltrame
In data mercoledì 19 aprile 2017 13:10:03 CEST, Klaas Freitag ha scritto:

Hello Klaas,

> Dan mentioned that it will appear in the next release in May 11th, but
> I'd be happy to have it in already now. I tested it.

That's funny: I and Fabian were discussing that over IRC just this morning
(along with more IMAP patches). ;)

I'll review it this evening when I'm home.

Thanks for the contribution!

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter