Noob questions

DuBois, Scott L.
Hello,

 As I work my way through the wiki learning the structure, I find that:

1. There is only one portal page per topic?
2. Categories are support for namespaces allocated to the review process?
3. There should be only one top-level Category that correlates to the
portal for that topic and all other categories should be
sub-categories?
4. Pages can be directly related any namespace and not necessarily
fall under a sub-category?

The following link is an example tree using Artwork:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1wgk1P06grJlybchHIwtjWCJXTfryGCyMeDE03yGfR9M/edit

--
God bless !

Scott DuBois