No mouse navigation between KMail folders

No mouse navigation between KMail folders

Axel Dessecker
Hi,

One of my computers has a strange problem. In KMail (5.10.3; Leap 15.1) it is
impossible to switch mail folders using a mouse. It is possible to focus an
already selected folder and the right mouse button context menu also pops up.
But navigating between folders only works using the J shortcut on the
keyboard.

I don't think this is a feature as it doesn't appear on another machine with a
rather identical system. Should this be an inadequate list, please tell me.

Axel