No announcement for last Tumblweed snapshot?

No announcement for last Tumblweed snapshot?

Steven Hess-3
Is it just me or was there no announcement for the most recent
Tumbleweed snapshot?

Re: No announcement for last Tumblweed snapshot?

Knurpht-openSUSE
Op zondag 23 juli 2017 21:13:07 CEST schreef Steven Hess:
> Is it just me or was there no announcement for the most recent
> Tumbleweed snapshot?
Not just you. Didn't see any either. Maybe the script-bot is having a summer
holiday? :D

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team

Re: No announcement for last Tumblweed snapshot?

Frank Krüger
Am 23.07.2017 um 21:13 schrieb Steven Hess:
> Is it just me or was there no announcement for the most recent
> Tumbleweed snapshot?

There was no message regarding openSUSE Tumbleweed 20170721 so far.