the last update took me longer than expected. Here is a new version of
our XML build environment susedoc. These are the changes of the
* Rewrote some parts of desktop/docbook.xsl for generating .desktop
files (generally, interesting for packagers only)
* Language corrections from Patrick Tinley and Nikolay Derkach
* Applied smaller font size for legal text for stylesheets in
directories "fo" and "flyer"
See /usr/share/susedoc/xslt/ChangeLog for detailed information
* Integrated dia and added conversion dia -> svg.
Use LANG=C for dia to avoid some language problems
* Improved make clean to remove images
* Fixed bigfile creation
Please update the susedoc RPM with your favorite installation tool
(YaST, zypper, smart, ...). In case you use YaST and haven't added the
respective repository, read  to add it.
If you want to download the RPM package manually, find it under .
Choose your distribution and select "noarch". Look for