New: search page translatable

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New: search page translatable

Ludwig Nussel
Hi,

JFYI, unfortunately it was noticed too late that the default browser
home page (search page) didn't use the proper translation mechanism :-(
Thanks to coolo's script we finally have opensuse-search-page.pot which
can be translated. We can't deploy in time for GA anymore but any missing
strings you fill in will be deployed the following days.

cu
Ludwig

--
  (o_   Ludwig Nussel
  //\
  V_/_  http://www.suse.com/
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard,
Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New: search page translatable

Carlos E. R.-3
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 2015-11-04 11:50, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> JFYI, unfortunately it was noticed too late that the default
> browser home page (search page) didn't use the proper translation
> mechanism :-( Thanks to coolo's script we finally have
> opensuse-search-page.pot which can be translated. We can't deploy
> in time for GA anymore but any missing strings you fill in will be
> deployed the following days.

But you have not created the corresponding .po files. At least I see
no opensuse-search-page.es.po

What would be the best command concoction to create it?

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

                Carlos E. R.
                (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAlY6BVgACgkQtTMYHG2NR9W6ywCgisrlT8Wd4ObU2wVWzdWQIfSK
j9kAn1FM8FL1Gb6yz/peGwu30k71NyHX
=LL2i
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New: search page translatable

Ferdinand Galko
>
> But you have not created the corresponding .po files. At least I see
> no opensuse-search-page.es.po
>
> What would be the best command concoction to create it?
>
> - --
> Cheers / Saludos,
>
>                 Carlos E. R.
>                 (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

Hello,

Slovak
/trunk/lcn/sk/po/opensuse-search-page.sk.po
is there.

Ferdinand
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New: search page translatable

Carlos E. R.-2
On 2015-11-04 14:33, Ferdinand Galko wrote:

> Slovak
> /trunk/lcn/sk/po/opensuse-search-page.sk.po
> is there.

Ok, I see it now. Had to restart lokalize.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

                Carlos E. R.
                (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)


signature.asc (205 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New: search page translatable

Freek de Kruijf
In reply to this post by Carlos E. R.-3
Op woensdag 4 november 2015 14:17:16 schreef Carlos E. R.:
> But you have not created the corresponding .po files. At least I see
> no opensuse-search-page.es.po
>
> What would be the best command concoction to create it?

msginit --no-translator --no-wrap --locale=$loc --input=$pot --output=$pofile

where $loc contains the language code (es), $pot is the .pot file in folder
50-pot and $pofile is the name of the new .po file; both names are relative to
the current directory or absolute file names.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]