New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org

Ancor Gonzalez Sosa
It has been decided to update the project's landing page including a
call for collaboration for oSC'15.

I have just updated opensuse-org.pot in the svn. It would be nice if we
can get some translations before publishing the changes.

Thanks in advance.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH

Re: New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org

Guillaume Gardet
Done for french.

Guillaume

Le 20/01/2015 12:37, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa a écrit :
> It has been decided to update the project's landing page including a
> call for collaboration for oSC'15.
>
> I have just updated opensuse-org.pot in the svn. It would be nice if we
> can get some translations before publishing the changes.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Re: New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org

Freek de Kruijf-2
Op dinsdag 20 januari 2015 13:41:29 schreef Guillaume Gardet:
> Done for french.
>
> Guillaume

Same for Dutch.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf

Vertaal

David Medina
What has happened with vertaal.tk? Will it be back online soon?

Re: New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org

David Medina
Done for catalan.

El dt 20 de 01 de 2015 a les 17:26 +0100, en/na Freek de Kruijf va
escriure:

> Op dinsdag 20 januari 2015 13:41:29 schreef Guillaume Gardet:
> > Done for french.
> >
> > Guillaume
>
> Same for Dutch.
>

> > Le 20/01/2015 12:37, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa a écrit :
> > > It has been decided to update the project's landing page including a
> > > call for collaboration for oSC'15.
> > >
> > > I have just updated opensuse-org.pot in the svn. It would be nice if we
> > > can get some translations before publishing the changes.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> fr.gr.
>
> Freek de Kruijf

Re: New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org

Bugzilla from embar@super.lt
Lithuanian also

> Done for catalan.
>
> El dt 20 de 01 de 2015 a les 17:26 +0100, en/na Freek de Kruijf va
> escriure:
>> Op dinsdag 20 januari 2015 13:41:29 schreef Guillaume Gardet:
>> > Done for french.
>> >
>> > Guillaume
>>
>> Same for Dutch.

>> we

>> --
>> fr.gr.
>>
>> Freek de Kruijf

Re: New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org

Alexander Melentev

> It has been decided to update the project's landing page including a
> call for collaboration for oSC'15.
>
> I have just updated opensuse-org.pot in the svn. It would be nice if we
> can get some translations before publishing the changes.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Ancor González Sosa
> YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH
Done for Russian

--
Regards, Minton.

Re: Vertaal

Guillaume Gardet

Le 21/01/2015 08:35, David a écrit :
> Hello,
> What has happened with vertaal.tk? Will it be back online soon?
> Thanks,

I don't know the message shown seems to indicate it won't be back soon. :(

Maybe someone have more information? Gabriel? Luiz?

Guillaume

Re: Vertaal

Re: Vertaal

Guillaume Gardet
Le 21/01/2015 14:00, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

> On 2015-01-21 13:51, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Le 21/01/2015 08:35, David a écrit :
>>> Hello, What has happened with vertaal.tk? Will it be back online
>>> soon?
>> I don't know the message shown seems to indicate it won't be back
>> soon. :(
>>
>> Maybe someone have more information? Gabriel? Luiz?
> He said in the Spanish translation mail list that the supplier
> (hosting service?) can't keep it up, too many service failures, and
> there is no short term solution :-(

Maybe we could transfer Vertaal to an openSUSE server?
What would be the requirement?

Guillaume

Re: Vertaal

Re: Vertaal

dahool

El 21 de enero de 2015 4:26:04 PM "Carlos E. R." <[hidden email]>
escribio:

> On 2015-01-21 15:30, Guillaume Gardet wrote:

> >> He said in the Spanish translation mail list that the supplier
> >> (hosting service?) can't keep it up, too many service failures,
> >> and there is no short term solution :-(
> >
> > Maybe we could transfer Vertaal to an openSUSE server? What would
> > be the requirement?
>
> I don't know...

Requirements are Python 2.6+, MySQL, wsgi server (pref apache), mail
server, and disk space to hold the repository cache

Regards.

Enviado con Aquamail para Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Re: New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org

Michael Skiba-2
Done for German

--
Kind Regards,
Michael

Re: Vertaal

Ancor Gonzalez Sosa
On 01/21/2015 11:46 PM, Gabriel wrote:

> El 21 de enero de 2015 4:26:04 PM "Carlos E. R."
> <[hidden email]> escribio:

>> > Maybe we could transfer Vertaal to an openSUSE server? What would
>> > be the requirement?
>>
>> I don't know...
>>

> Requirements are Python 2.6+, MySQL, wsgi server (pref apache), mail
> server, and disk space to hold the repository cache

Maybe is enough to open a ticket for the sysadmins team by sending a
mail to [hidden email]. But maybe it's better to open the discussion
first at opensuse-project, specially since there was already some
discussion about tools for coordinating translations in the past.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2013-04/msg00009.html

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH

Re: Vertaal

Re: Vertaal

Guillaume Gardet
Le 22/01/2015 14:24, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

> On 2015-01-22 12:23, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
>
>> Maybe is enough to open a ticket for the sysadmins team by sending
>> a mail to [hidden email]. But maybe it's better to open the
>> discussion first at opensuse-project, specially since there was
>> already some discussion about tools for coordinating translations
>> in the past.
> But they (admin) are very slow. I opened a ticked, on another issue,
> by the end of November, after being told to do so on the project list,
> and I only got an automated response. No activity, no comments. On
> other occasion I reported a server down, and got a response a week or
> two later, after the server had been brought up. The person that
> responded complained that he learned about the server failure by
> chance, not because of my report.

Maybe Karl could help us here to accelerate things?

Guillaume

Re: Vertaal

Karl Eichwalder
Guillaume Gardet <[hidden email]> writes:

> Le 22/01/2015 14:24, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
>>
>> On 2015-01-22 12:23, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe is enough to open a ticket for the sysadmins team by sending
>>> a mail to [hidden email]. But maybe it's better to open the
>>> discussion first at opensuse-project, specially since there was
>>> already some discussion about tools for coordinating translations
>>> in the past.
>> But they (admin) are very slow. I opened a ticked, on another issue,
>> by the end of November, after being told to do so on the project list,
>> and I only got an automated response. No activity, no comments. On
>> other occasion I reported a server down, and got a response a week or
>> two later, after the server had been brought up. The person that
>> responded complained that he learned about the server failure by
>> chance, not because of my report.
>
> Maybe Karl could help us here to accelerate things?

I think it is the right approach to ask [hidden email] first and to
start a discussion on the opensuse-project ML (where I'm not subscribed
right now).  If this will not succeed within the next two weeks, say,
then we can try something different.

--
Karl Eichwalder            SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation        Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

On 01/20/2015 12:37 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
> It has been decided to update the project's landing page including a
> call for collaboration for oSC'15.
>
> I have just updated opensuse-org.pot in the svn. It would be nice if we
> can get some translations before publishing the changes.

I deployed the change today with the contributed translations for ca,
de, es, fr, ja, nl, ru, and uk. Thanks all.

A page reload could be needed to see the changes.

I hope we will have translations for the missing languages (cs, el, it,
pt_BR, zh_CN and zh_TW) soon. If you contribute one of those (or any
other I'm overlooking), please ping me so I don't forget to deploy the
translation in the server.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH

Re: New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org

Andrea Turrini
> I hope we will have translations for the missing languages (cs, el, it,
> pt_BR, zh_CN and zh_TW) soon. If you contribute one of those (or any
> other I'm overlooking), please ping me so I don't forget to deploy the
> translation in the server.

it done.

Best,
Andrea

On 01/24/2015 05:19 AM, Andrea Turrini wrote:
>> I hope we will have translations for the missing languages (cs, el, it,
>> pt_BR, zh_CN and zh_TW) soon. If you contribute one of those (or any
>> other I'm overlooking), please ping me so I don't forget to deploy the
>> translation in the server.
>
> it done.

Indeed, Italian was already included in the original deploy, so it's
available since Friday. I overlooked it when counting the present
translations.

Cheers.

--
Ancor González Sosa