Need some space

Ben-90
Hello Opensuse wiki's makers,

Since OpenSUSE 11.4 i made a startup with OpenSUSE translation in to Dutch.
I just upload the PDF file to
https://nl.opensuse.org/Bestand:Boek_opensuse_startup12.3.pdf

Now i have made a new version from Startup 12.3 and want to upload it as
usual.
But it doesn't work because there seems to be a max of 2Mb that i can
upload on the server.
The pdf is 3,4 Mb and there was never a problem.

So my question is can i get some more space to get it done.

Greetings
Ben Henderson
aka Benmh
--
Gemaakt met Linux OpenSUSE en Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

Re: Need some space

Matthew Ehle

>Hello Opensuse wiki's makers,
>
>Since OpenSUSE 11.4 i made a startup with OpenSUSE translation in to Dutch.
>I just upload the PDF file to
>https://nl.opensuse.org/Bestand:Boek_opensuse_startup12.3.pdf
>
>Now i have made a new version from Startup 12.3 and want to upload it as
>usual.
>But it doesn't work because there seems to be a max of 2Mb that i can
>upload on the server.
>The pdf is 3,4 Mb and there was never a problem.

This is probably a side effect of the upgrade to the new version of PHP.  It looks like
it might have reset the max upload size to 2 MB.  If my memory serves me correctly,
it should be something more like 8 MB.

>So my question is can i get some more space to get it done.

The admins should probably evaluate how much we should allow in the long term.  In
the meantime, I have set it back to 8 MB.  That should allow you to upload your file.

Let me know if you still have trouble.

Thank you,
Matt

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment