Moving kubernetes and friends to CaaSP specific repos

Moving kubernetes and friends to CaaSP specific repos

Jordi Massaguer Pla-2
Hi,

we are moving kubernetes package along with others* that are CaaSP
specific (Container as a Service Platform), from
Virtualization:containers to the CaaSP repo devel:CaaSP:Head:ControllerNode.

The reason is that these packages were duplicated on both projects, V:c
and d:C:H:CN and that was creating confusion.

The packages will effectively be removed from V:c on January 19th, thus
if you have any tool that depends on them, please update it to use the
CaaSP repo.

Sorry for any inconvenience and we hope this will remove the confusion
on where these packages are developed.

Please forward this announcement to who ever you think can be
interested, including mailing lists or user groups.

Regards

jordi

Re: Moving kubernetes and friends to CaaSP specific repos

Jordi Massaguer Pla-2

On 12/20/2017 12:42 PM, Jordi Massaguer Pla wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we are moving kubernetes package along with others* that are CaaSP
> specific (Container as a Service Platform), from
> Virtualization:containers to the CaaSP repo
> devel:CaaSP:Head:ControllerNode.
>
> The reason is that these packages were duplicated on both projects,
> V:c and d:C:H:CN and that was creating confusion.
>
> The packages will effectively be removed from V:c on January 19th,
> thus if you have any tool that depends on them, please update it to
> use the CaaSP repo.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience and we hope this will remove the confusion
> on where these packages are developed.
>
> Please forward this announcement to who ever you think can be
> interested, including mailing lists or user groups.
>
> Regards
>
> jordi

Sorry, I forgot the list of packages:

kubernetes