MonoOSC?

Re: MonoOSC?

surfzoid
quote " could you try please toregister it again by using the folowing command as
> root"

that s why it say "Failure adding assembly
/usr/lib64/syntaxhighlighting/SyntaxHighlighting.dll to the cache: gac
directories could not be created, possibly permission issues.  "

Re: MonoOSC?

gregfreemyer
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:25 PM, surfzoid <[hidden email]> wrote:
> quote " could you try please toregister it again by using the folowing
> command as
>> *root*"
>
> that s why it say "Failure adding assembly
> /usr/lib64/syntaxhighlighting/SyntaxHighlighting.dll to the cache: gac
> directories could not be created, possibly *permission issues*.  "

Sorry about that.

Registering resolves my issue.

I'll keep testing.

Thanks for both the tool and the support,
Greg

Re: MonoOSC?

surfzoid
This post was updated on .
No problem, you re welcome.
Raymond, could you please correct this packaging issue?

Re: MonoOSC?

surfzoid
I just have a discussion with the maintainer, Raymond and as he say :
"The contrib repo's are no longer been build, so the MonoOSC stuff is quite old. Packages from Contrib should be moved to other proper devel projects, but I can no longer maintain MonoOSC"

So MonoOSC suse user should follow this thread to find an workaround, or use my sourceforge project page.

Re: MonoOSC?

gregfreemyer
On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 6:08 AM, surfzoid <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just have a discussion with the maintainer, Raymond and as he say :
> "The contrib repo's are no longer been build, so the MonoOSC stuff is quite
> old. Packages from Contrib should be moved to other proper devel projects,
> but I can no longer maintain MonoOSC"
>
> So MonoOSC suse user should follow this thread to find an workaround, or use
> my sourceforge project page.

If I wanted to branch MonoOSC from Contrib to my home project via
MonoOSC, can I?

If not, I can do it via the webui easy enough, just trying to
experiment with MonoOSC.

Greg

Re: MonoOSC?

surfzoid
This post was updated on .
yes you can, but can't remember exactly how, in edit/collaboration menu i beleve.
After, if you want to maintain MonoOSC and related RPM, you are really welcome and thanked by advance :D
12