Missing icons in Ekiga (GTK) with KDE

Bob Williams-2
I've recently installed Ekiga from the network:telephony repository. My
system is openSUSE Leap 42.2 with KDE Frameworks 5.

The buttons for the Contact List and the Dial Pad show the broken
document icon (a document with a superimposed red X). How can I make it
find the correct icons?

My theme is Breeze. I've tried changing the GTK2 and GTK3 themes in
System Settings, but nothing helped.

Suggestions welcomed.

--
Bob Williams
   System:  Linux 4.4.49-16-default

Re: Missing icons in Ekiga (GTK) with KDE [SOLVED]

Bob Williams-2
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:05:25 +0000
Bob Williams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've recently installed Ekiga from the network:telephony repository.
> My system is openSUSE Leap 42.2 with KDE Frameworks 5.
>
> The buttons for the Contact List and the Dial Pad show the broken
> document icon (a document with a superimposed red X). How can I make
> it find the correct icons?
>
> My theme is Breeze. I've tried changing the GTK2 and GTK3 themes in
> System Settings, but nothing helped.
>
> Suggestions welcomed.

System Settings > Appearance > Colour

Check: Apply colours to non-Qt applications

Who would have thought to look there?

Bob