Misplaced Article?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Misplaced Article?

PatrickD Garvey
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsMemeberServer

This looks like several other sub-pages of User:Gnyers, but I don't
have permission to move it there. The similar pages are:
User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsMemberServerInADDomain
User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/ApacheAuthAndAuthzIntegrationWithADDomain
User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsNTStyleDomainController
User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/WindowsRemoteDesktopOnLinux
User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/AccessingMSSQLThroughODBC
All of them, like this page, are marked "This article is not yet ready".
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Misplaced Article?

Sarah Julia Kriesch
You can move the page of the SDB, but not pages of other users. These pages are the content of the special user.
They aren't ready, if the user has marked them so... I believe, he hasn't put them to the public  pages, because he wanted to work on them. You can write to the author with the discussion link/ page.

Sarah

> Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016 um 03:36 Uhr
> Von: "PatrickD Garvey" <[hidden email]>
> An: "_openSUSE Wiki Mailing List - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: [opensuse-wiki] Misplaced Article?
>
> https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsMemeberServer
>
> This looks like several other sub-pages of User:Gnyers, but I don't
> have permission to move it there. The similar pages are:
> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsMemberServerInADDomain
> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/ApacheAuthAndAuthzIntegrationWithADDomain
> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsNTStyleDomainController
> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/WindowsRemoteDesktopOnLinux
> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/AccessingMSSQLThroughODBC
> All of them, like this page, are marked "This article is not yet ready".
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Misplaced Article?

PatrickD Garvey
On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Sarah Julia Kriesch
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016 um 03:36 Uhr
>> Von: "PatrickD Garvey" <[hidden email]>
>> An: "_openSUSE Wiki Mailing List - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
>> Betreff: [opensuse-wiki] Misplaced Article?
>>
>> https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsMemeberServer
>>
>> This looks like several other sub-pages of User:Gnyers, but I don't
>> have permission to move it there. The similar pages are:
>> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsMemberServerInADDomain
>> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/ApacheAuthAndAuthzIntegrationWithADDomain
>> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/SambaAsNTStyleDomainController
>> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/WindowsRemoteDesktopOnLinux
>> User:Gnyers/InteropDemo/AccessingMSSQLThroughODBC
>> All of them, like this page, are marked "This article is not yet ready".
>> --
> You can move the page of the SDB, but not pages of other users. These pages are the content of the special user.
> They aren't ready, if the user has marked them so... I believe, he hasn't put them to the public  pages, because he wanted to work on them. You can write to the author with the discussion link/ page.
>
> Sarah

I was trying to suggest someone should move the User:Gnyers article
that accidentally escaped his/her User: space out of the SDB:
namespace and back into his/her User: space. I am not allowed to do
that either. (Which is as it should be.)
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Loading...