Marketing Team Meeting @ 15:00 UTC on 27-July-2010

Bryen M Yunashko
Hi folks,

Back home after being on the road nearly two weeks, spreading good
openSUSE Cheer!  :-)

We will have our next openSUSE Marketing Team meeting tomorrow at 15:00
UTC in #opensuse-marketing on Freenode IRC.  For the time in your area
[1]

Here is our proposed agenda for tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll get it on the
wiki before the end of today but still trying to figure out the new wiki
structure to place in the right area.  So please respond here any
proposals or suggestions to the agenda.

* Opening Comments (5 mins)

* Recap of openSUSE 11.3 Launch (15 mins)
** How did we do?  What lessons did we learn?
** Things to continue on 11.3 marketing (11.3 marketing is never done
until next version!)

* openSUSE Conference (10 mins)
** How are we doing?  Everything on track?

* openSUSE Ambassadors (15 mins)
**  Are ambassadors satisfied with 11.3 launch?  What did they need to
improve their tasks?
** Ambassador organization (This will be ongoing discussion, not
concluded in this meeting.)

* Miscellaneous Topics which may include:
** Education/Helping Hands revival?
** openSUSE Shop
** Upcoming events
** Others?