Makeup mirror suppliers shared photos with you

Makeup mirror suppliers shared photos with you

Makeup mirror suppliers
Dear:

We have obtained your name and address from internet search,I know you sell
fashion and promotion
item,and we are writing to inquire whether you would be willing to
establish business relations with us.
We have been manufacturing promotion gift for many years now.our main
products have makeup mirror,cosmetic brush,hair comb/brush,manicure sets,
bottle opener,measuring tape etc.At present we are interested in extending
our overseas market and would appreciate your respond.
Considering our competitive prices and high quality,we expect to establish
a long-term partnership With you.

We look forward to your early reply.

Thanks
Best Regards!
Ike
Sale Manager
Ningbo Yinzhou Victy Craft Factory

MV075.jpg (16K) Download Attachment
MMV30(NEW).jpg (41K) Download Attachment
MCV-107B.jpg (9K) Download Attachment
MMV015.jpg (17K) Download Attachment
MV068.jpg (28K) Download Attachment
=?UTF-8?B?bXZsMDAx5Ymv5pysLmpwZw==?= (18K) Download Attachment