Mailinglist Migration

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hi,

today (i dont know the exact time yet) i will transfer the rest of the
opensuse mailinglists to the new mailinglist server. Bear with me please
:)

I expect some problems with posting for a minority of subscribers
because of the different approach to subscriber identification. To
identify subscribers the old mailinglist server took the address in the
"Return-Path" of the Mail. The new mailinglist server takes the address
in the "From" header. If you have trouble posting to the lists get in
contact with me by mail.

Everything else should go smoothly and you wont notice the switch.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."

Re: Mailinglist Migration

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hi,

On Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 13:37:44, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

> today (i dont know the exact time yet) i will transfer the rest of the
> opensuse mailinglists to the new mailinglist server. Bear with me please
> :)

All lists are migrated now. If you have any problem let me know!

Henne