Lost history in Starter

Freek de Kruijf
Somehow after a restart of my Plasma session in Tumbleweed I loose all entries
in the History of the Starter, both for Applications and Files. On a similar
system this is not the case. How can I get the old behavior back?

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf

Re: Lost history in Starter

Wolfgang Bauer
Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 16:49:59 CEST schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> Somehow after a restart of my Plasma session in Tumbleweed I loose all
> entries in the History of the Starter, both for Applications and Files. On
> a similar system this is not the case. How can I get the old behavior back?

Try to delete kactivitymanager's database, ~/.local/share/kactivitymanagerd/
It probably got corrupted somehow.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang

Re: Lost history in Starter

Freek de Kruijf-3
Op donderdag 19 april 2018 14:46:40 CEST schreef Wolfgang Bauer:

> Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 16:49:59 CEST schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> > Somehow after a restart of my Plasma session in Tumbleweed I loose all
> > entries in the History of the Starter, both for Applications and Files. On
> > a similar system this is not the case. How can I get the old behavior
> > back?
>
> Try to delete kactivitymanager's database, ~/.local/share/kactivitymanagerd/
> It probably got corrupted somehow.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Wolfgang

I lost Favorites also, needs to be populated again. But History keeps entries
like before. Many thanks.

--
vr.gr.

vertaler van KDE