Look to correct repository in the function 'expandsearchpath'

Look to correct repository in the function 'expandsearchpath'

Oleg Ogurtsov
Hello.
I offer a patch for the review.

The simple description:
The project configuration can have several paths, for example with
prebuild packets.
RPM-packets search for build root is performed only on the last path.
And the build can end with an error 'getbinaries: missing packages:'.

Also I not sure about processing of remote url.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Ogurtsov.

Samsung R&D Institute Russia,
e-mail: [hidden email]

0001-backend-Use-all-paths-for-expanded-searching-not-onl.patch (6K) Download Attachment

[Ping] Look to correct repository in the function 'expandsearchpath'

Oleg Ogurtsov
Hello.
Ping.
On 10/05/2017 09:00 AM, Oleg Ogurtsov wrote:

> Hello.
> I offer a patch for the review.
>
> The simple description:
> The project configuration can have several paths, for example with
> prebuild packets.
> RPM-packets search for build root is performed only on the last path.
> And the build can end with an error 'getbinaries: missing packages:'.
>
> Also I not sure about processing of remote url.

The detail description below. The test configuration have 3 projects:
The Prebuilds project configuration:
   <repository name="x86_64">
     <arch>x86_64</arch>
   </repository>
   <repository name="arm">
     <arch>armv7l</arch>
   </repository>
The B project configuration:
   <repository name="x86_64">
     <path project="Prebuilds" repository="x86_64"/>
     <arch>x86_64</arch>
   </repository>
   <repository name="arm">
     <path project="Prebuilds" repository="arm"/>
     <arch>armv7l</arch>
   </repository>
The A project configuration:
   <repository name="standard">
     <path project="B" repository="arm"/>
     <path project="B" repository="x86_64"/>
     <arch>x86_64</arch>
     <arch>armv7l</arch>
   </repository>
Packages in both projects can be built after wiping A and B projects.
But the packages build in the A project for armv7l architecture fails
with error 'getbinaries: missing packages:', because it can not find
prebuilded packages.
--
Best regards,
Oleg Ogurtsov.

Samsung R&D Institute Russia,
e-mail: [hidden email]

Fedora Rawhide unresolvable dependency libcrypt

Andreas Baumann-2
Hi,

In my home repository https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:andreas_baumann
all 'Fedora Rawhide' jobs complain about 'missing pre/vminstalls: libcrypt'.

Cheers

Andreas

--
Andreas Baumann
Trottenstrasse 20

Re: Fedora Rawhide unresolvable dependency libcrypt

Neal Gompa
On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 4:41 AM, Andreas Baumann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> In my home repository https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:andreas_baumann
> all 'Fedora Rawhide' jobs complain about 'missing pre/vminstalls: libcrypt'.

Fedora Rawhide disabled libcrypt build in glibc, and replaced it with
libxcrypt. The prjconf for Rawhide needs to be adjusted accordingly.

Re: Fedora Rawhide unresolvable dependency libcrypt

Michael Schroeder-4
On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 01:58:56PM -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 4:41 AM, Andreas Baumann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > In my home repository https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:andreas_baumann
> > all 'Fedora Rawhide' jobs complain about 'missing pre/vminstalls: libcrypt'.
> >

> Fedora Rawhide disabled libcrypt build in glibc, and replaced it with
> libxcrypt. The prjconf for Rawhide needs to be adjusted accordingly.

Ok, done. Lets see if things build again.

Cheers,
  Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder                                   [hidden email]
SUSE LINUX GmbH,           GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 7:55 AM, Michael Schroeder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 01:58:56PM -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:
>> On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 4:41 AM, Andreas Baumann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >

>> > In my home repository https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:andreas_baumann
>> > all 'Fedora Rawhide' jobs complain about 'missing pre/vminstalls: libcrypt'.
>> >

>> Fedora Rawhide disabled libcrypt build in glibc, and replaced it with
>> libxcrypt. The prjconf for Rawhide needs to be adjusted accordingly.
>
> Ok, done. Lets see if things build again.

My stuff for Rawhide is building now, so looks fixed to me.

On 2018-01-29 14:05, Neal Gompa wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 7:55 AM, Michael Schroeder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 01:58:56PM -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:

>>> Fedora Rawhide disabled libcrypt build in glibc, and replaced it with
>>> libxcrypt. The prjconf for Rawhide needs to be adjusted accordingly.
>>
>> Ok, done. Lets see if things build again.
>>

> My stuff for Rawhide is building now, so looks fixed to me.

Builds again.

Thanks for fixing. :-)

Greetings

Andreas