List OK?

Chris Arnold
Just checking that the list is still working. I have not gotten any
emails from the list today.

RE: List OK?

James D. Parra

Just checking that the list is still working. I have not gotten any
emails from the list today.
~~~~

I thought it was only me. I have not received much from this usually very
active list.

~James

Re: List OK?

James Knott
Chris Arnold wrote:
> Just checking that the list is still working. I have not gotten any
> emails from the list today.

I didn't see your message either.  ;-)

Re: List OK?

Fajar Priyanto-2
On Saturday 21 July 2007 07:16, James D. Parra wrote:
> Just checking that the list is still working. I have not gotten any
> emails from the list today.
> ~~~~
>
> I thought it was only me. I have not received much from this usually very
> active list.

I think something has happened to the list. I receive double email from the
list in the last couple of days. Apparently from my another email when I was
subscribed to the list using that another email.

http://linux2.arinet.org
1:22pm up 5:10, 2.6.18.2-34-default GNU/Linux

Re: List OK?

Joe Morris
On 07/21/2007 02:22 PM, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> I think something has happened to the list. I receive double email from the
> list in the last couple of days. Apparently from my another email when I was
> subscribed to the list using that another email.
Did you unsubscribe with the other address?  If you want only one copy,
unsubscribe one and resubscribe to the nomail version, allowing you to
post but not to receive mail.

--
Joe Morris

Re: List OK?

Fajar Priyanto-2
On Saturday 21 July 2007 15:33, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> On 07/21/2007 02:22 PM, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> > I think something has happened to the list. I receive double email from
> > the list in the last couple of days. Apparently from my another email
> > when I was subscribed to the list using that another email.
>
> Did you unsubscribe with the other address?  If you want only one copy,
> unsubscribe one and resubscribe to the nomail version, allowing you to
> post but not to receive mail.

Sure Joe,
I had already unsubscribed from that another email. That makes me wondering
why then I began receiving from it again. I've just unsubscribed again now.
http://linux2.arinet.org
3:47pm up 0:13, 2.6.18.2-34-default GNU/Linux

Re: List OK?

Carl Spitzer-4
On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 20:10 -0400, Chris Arnold wrote:
> Just checking that the list is still working. I have not gotten any
> emails from the list today.

Looks like its just really slow not just on MyRealBox because the backup
address also shows the same few messages.  Kind of freeky having our
list quiet.  Perhaps this is the calm before the 10.3 release we all
hope will fix the 10.2 problems.

--