Lightspark and library settings

Frans de Boer
Lightspark is compiled within the CMAKE framework. Notorious are the
setting where you want to have the results put (directory) in. The 12.2
distribution store libraries where you would expect them to be from
OpenSUSE. However, whatever I do, whatever file I tweak, most libraries
end up in the /usr/lib directory instead of the the /usr/lib
directories. Also, the browser plugins end-up in the ../mozilla/plugins
directory instead of the ../browser-plugins directory.

yes, I hate CMAKE because of the bewildering number of possible settings
and their cross influences. However, have to live with it, but how do I
setup parameters that libraries end up up where "I" want them to be?

OpenSUSE has things in the right place, maybe the developers have the
right setting and/or an script to alter various (source) files.

Hope someone can help me,
regards, frans.

Re: Lightspark and library settings

Philipp Thomas-3
On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:09:15 +0200, Frans de Boer <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>OpenSUSE has things in the right place, maybe the developers have the
>right setting and/or an script to alter various (source) files.

Better ask on openSUSE factory where you'll get the attention of quite
a few SUSE developers. The other place to ask would be the
opensuse-programing ml.

Philipp