LfL: XML-Editors

Thomas Schraitle-2
Hi,

probably it's helpful for most users that we collected some info about XML
editors. See for more information:

 http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Lfl/Quick_Start_for_Writers

Feel free to add other useful resources that might help contributors to
get familiar with DocBook XML. :-)

Best wishes,
Tom

Re: LfL: XML-Editors

Rebecca Walter
On Tuesday 02 January 2007 15:09, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> probably it's helpful for most users that we collected some info about XML
> editors. See for more information:
>
>  http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Lfl/Quick_Start_for_Writers

This page is also intended to help make those unfamiliar with DocBook more
comfortable getting started.  If there is more you think belongs there,
please add it or write me if you'd rather I added it.  Our goal here is to
make contributing as easy as possible while still keeping the advantages of
DocBook.

Also, what do those of you out there think of the template and the structure
we've offered in there?  Does it meet your wishes for this book?  Do you have
another structure you'd recommend?