[LfL] My Texts

Rebecca Walter
I am leaving the company and will be unable to continue maintaining my texts.
Please consider these texts donated to the project.  Those of you who are
active with LfL may maintain, modify, or remove any work of mine as you see
fit.  My only request is that you remove my name as soon as you make changes.

I really hope that the LfL project will be successful.  It is unfortunate that
my personal situation for the near future prevents me from continuing to
contribute to the project in my free time.  It does not prevent me from
wishing all of you the best.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Walter

Re: [LfL] My Texts

Alexey Eromenko
On 7/27/07, Rebecca Walter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am leaving the company and will be unable to continue maintaining my texts.
> Please consider these texts donated to the project.  Those of you who are
> active with LfL may maintain, modify, or remove any work of mine as you see
> fit.  My only request is that you remove my name as soon as you make changes.
>
> I really hope that the LfL project will be successful.  It is unfortunate that
> my personal situation for the near future prevents me from continuing to
> contribute to the project in my free time.  It does not prevent me from
> wishing all of you the best.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rebecca Walter

It is very unfortunate for us to hear you leaving...

Please tell us, what are you going to do next ? What will be your next
job / business?

Wish you the best,

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"