Lessons for Lizards and openSUSE 10.3 beta cycle

Lessons for Lizards and openSUSE 10.3 beta cycle

Alexey Eromenko
hi all !

As the beta area nears, with Beta 1 I won't add any new material to
the LfL anymore, until SUSE 11.x cycle starts.

Current status: LfL has many incomplete articles, and I would like to
discuss about the possibility of "disabling" them - that is the source
code will remain as-is, but those articles should become invisible
from the main "index" page. (actually remove links to the problematic
articles in main index XML file)

I'm speaking about articles that are in pre-alpha stage, very
incomplete, and cannot serve users, not about articles that are almost
good.

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"

Re: Lessons for Lizards and openSUSE 10.3 beta cycle

Patrick Shanahan
* Alexey Eremenko <[hidden email]> [07-23-07 15:26]:
> As the beta area nears, with Beta 1 I won't add any new material to
> the LfL anymore, until SUSE 11.x cycle starts.

no 10.4 ??   :^?

--
Patrick Shanahan         Plainfield, Indiana, USA        HOG # US1244711
http://wahoo.no-ip.org     Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2