Leap 42.2 dvd5 ppc64le failure

Normand

On 05/07/2016 13:52, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

> Hi Michel,
>
> On Tue, 2016-07-05 at 13:26 +0200, Normand wrote:
>> There is a failure of ppc64 dvd5 built iso (1)
>> looking at log there are three missing packages as detailed below.
>> my manual analysing points to discrepancy between generated packages
>> and content of kiwi file (2)
>>
>> What is the source file to be modified ? as file reprted as
>> "autogenerated"
>
> Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The .kiwi file is indeed
> autogenerated by a bot - which seems to be hanging at the moment. I
> investigated it and hope to have fixed it again - the .kiwi file should
> be regenerated into a valid state next time the repo is clean
>
> Cheers,
> Dominique

Again, there are Missing Packages as reported in (3)
Is it the same type of hang situation as before for TW ?

(3) https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Leap:42.2:Ports/_product:openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-ppc64le/images_ppc/local
===
[  185s] [W] MISSING PACKAGES:
[  185s] [W]   plasma5-addons-kimpanel
[  185s] [W]   libgrlnet-0_2-0
[  185s] [W]   kactivities5
[  185s] [W]   breeze-gtk
[  185s] [W]   libgrlpls-0_2-0
[  185s] [W]   libKF5Style5-lang
[  185s] [W]   typelib-1_0-GstRiff-1_0
[  185s] [W]   libKF5Screen6
[  185s] [W]   libKF5Activities5-lang
[  185s] [W]   libgrilo-0_2-1
[  185s] [W]   typelib-1_0-Grl-0_2
===

--
Michel Normand

Re: Leap 42.2 dvd5 ppc64le failure

Dinar Valeev
On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Normand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 05/07/2016 13:52, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
>>
>> Hi Michel,
>>
>> On Tue, 2016-07-05 at 13:26 +0200, Normand wrote:
>>>
>>> There is a failure of ppc64 dvd5 built iso (1)
>>> looking at log there are three missing packages as detailed below.
>>> my manual analysing points to discrepancy between generated packages
>>> and content of kiwi file (2)
>>>
>>> What is the source file to be modified ? as file reprted as
>>> "autogenerated"
>>

>> Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The .kiwi file is indeed
>> autogenerated by a bot - which seems to be hanging at the moment. I
>> investigated it and hope to have fixed it again - the .kiwi file should
>> be regenerated into a valid state next time the repo is clean
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dominique
>

> Again, there are Missing Packages as reported in (3)
> Is it the same type of hang situation as before for TW ?
Package-lists is not run until repo state is not clean.

On 11/07/2016 14:25, Dinar Valeev wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Normand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> On 05/07/2016 13:52, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Michel,

>>> Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The .kiwi file is indeed
>>> autogenerated by a bot - which seems to be hanging at the moment. I
>>> investigated it and hope to have fixed it again - the .kiwi file should
>>> be regenerated into a valid state next time the repo is clean
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Dominique
>>

>> Again, there are Missing Packages as reported in (3)
>> Is it the same type of hang situation as before for TW ?
> Package-lists is not run until repo state is not clean.

Sorry, I do not understand :(
does it mean there is a required manual action to be done somewhere
for openSUSE:Factory:Leap:42.2:Ports ppc64le ? which one ?

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Normand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11/07/2016 14:25, Dinar Valeev wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Normand <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:

>>> Again, there are Missing Packages as reported in (3)
>>> Is it the same type of hang situation as before for TW ?
>>
>> Package-lists is not run until repo state is not clean.
>

> Sorry, I do not understand :(
> does it mean there is a required manual action to be done somewhere
> for openSUSE:Factory:Leap:42.2:Ports ppc64le ? which one ?
Sorry, I thought you are talking about TW.

I checked leap package-lists. And I see _product is broken there... :(