Leap 42.2 also available for PowerPC

Normand
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:PowerPC/News updated with access to
last isos for PowerPC Leap 42.2.

note that the https://software.opensuse.org/422/en page limits its
pointers to only one architecture.

--
Michel Normand

Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.2 also available for PowerPC

Alejandro Bonilla-2
Hi Richard,

Are we doing anything to make other architectures more visible?

Thanks

> On Nov 17, 2016, at 12:49 AM, Normand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:PowerPC/News updated with access to
> last isos for PowerPC Leap 42.2.
>
> note that the https://software.opensuse.org/422/en page limits its pointers to only one architecture.
>
> --
> Michel Normand

Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.2 also available for PowerPC

Richard Brown
I have a prototype of a new software.opensuse.org site on
https://software.opensuse.org/newsite (source on
https://github.com/sysrich/new-software.o.o )

But it needs a maintainable solution for translations to all of our
languages before it's a viable replacement for our current site

And I do not have the time to work on it myself - contributions welcome.