Leap 15 Social Media Posts & Translations

Leap 15 Social Media Posts & Translations

ddemaio
Hi all,

I know not everyone is signed up to the translations email list, but I
figured I would send it to the projects as well as many of us speak
multiple languages.

We have a few social media posts we would like to put out in multiple
languages and it would be great if you would translate them on the wiki
at https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan and post
them in your local language at at the corresponding time. Thank you for
any help you can provide. I'll also add this info to a news article I'll
post tomorrow about the countdown banner and release parties.

v/r

Doug