Krunner keeps crashing

Vojtěch Zeisek-2
For some time, in 80-90% of cases, when I use Krunner (Alt+F2), I start to
type, and it crashes. If I start it again (e.g. by typing krunner into
Konsole), it will crash again on next or second usage... I'm on TW with all
updates (it happens on two computers). Is anyone else seeing it?

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

https://www.opensuse.org/
https://trapa.cz/

Re: Krunner keeps crashing

Luca Beltrame
In data mercoledì 17 gennaio 2018 10:44:39 CET, Vojt?ch Zeisek ha scritto:

> Konsole), it will crash again on next or second usage... I'm on TW with all
> updates (it happens on two computers). Is anyone else seeing it?

Can you try entering the krunner settings (wrench icon) and disabling the
search in contacts?

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter

Re: Krunner keeps crashing

Vojtěch Zeisek-2
Dne středa 17. ledna 2018 10:53:40 CET, Luca Beltrame napsal(a):
> In data mercoledì 17 gennaio 2018 10:44:39 CET, Vojt?ch Zeisek ha scritto:
> > Konsole), it will crash again on next or second usage... I'm on TW with
> > all updates (it happens on two computers). Is anyone else seeing it?
>
> Can you try entering the krunner settings (wrench icon) and disabling the
> search in contacts?

Everything there was enabled, after disabling search in contacts, it works.
Thank You.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/