Konqueror Pop-ups

Lívio Cipriano
Hi,

I'm using SuSE 10.1 with KDE 3.5.1 and I can't find how to disable pop-up
windows in Konqueror. As far as I can remember that was possible or am I
missing something?

Regards

Lívio

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Konqueror Pop-ups

Aveek Bhattacharya-2
Lívio Cipriano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using SuSE 10.1 with KDE 3.5.1 and I can't find how to disable pop-up
> windows in Konqueror. As far as I can remember that was possible or am I
> missing something?

Hi,

Go to 'Java & JavaScript' in Konqueror settings (from konqueror or via
kcontrol), and change 'Open new windows' policy to 'Smart'. Then test it
via your favourite website.

Aveek Bhattacharya
IIT Bombay

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]