Kmail2 on TW

Bruno Friedmann-2
If like we you find that shif+delete on a message lead to that annoying
confirmation box with sound "Do you really want to" and find that there's no
more checkbox "remember that decision", but you would like to have it again
You can refer to this commit

https://cgit.kde.org/kmail.git/commit/?
id=8316c7a83c068cf102985166a7de5144a4e23fbf

The interesting part is the following :

At least having the hidden setting in 18.08 allows advanced users to set it --
and gives an easy support reply in the bug reports that I anticipate will come
in: "Quit kmail, open ~/.config/kmail2rc, and in the [General] section add
delete-messages-without-confirmation=true"

Now I again pick back my productivity on track
--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch