KDM language select

Carlos Baptista
Hi,

Does anyone know how to configure KDM to allow the user select the session language, or if this is even possible?

I need to setup some pc's with suse 10.1 that will be used by people with diferent languages.

Thanks.

Carlos Baptista

For additional commands, email: [hidden email]
Please do not cross-post to suse-linux-e

Re: KDM language select

John King
carlos baptista wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to configure KDM to allow the user select
> the session language, or if this is even possible?
>
> I need to setup some pc's with suse 10.1 that will be used by
> people with diferent languages.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carlos Baptista

2 steps:

1.      In Yast-System-Language, add the secondary languages you want
on your machine.

2       In an individual's kde Control Centre - Regional and
Accessibility - County Region and language, set the language you
require.  Log off and logon again.

Note that for some applications, eg openoffice.org, you will have
to make sure you have the relevant language version.
--

John