KDE4 migration, desktop image directory, opensuse 13.2

KDE4 migration, desktop image directory, opensuse 13.2

Stakanov Schufter
Sorry, I am really uttermost sorry, as I have asked it in the past...and I
have forgotten.
I will have to migrate a 13.2 to 42.2 and I need to know (the user will rip my
head off if I do not save them) where were the desktop background pictures
saved in 13.2?
Thank you in advance.

RE: KDE4 migration, desktop image directory, opensuse 13.2

Daniel Dybing
Hi!

If I remember correctly, you'll find those in either /usr/share/wallpapers
or in ~/.kde4/share/wallpapers

Daniel