KDE 5 Update

Günther J. Niederwimmer
Hello,

today i have a update with 5xx Updates,from the KDE: repositories, OK but one
Error is Back, the Problem with 2 Monitors :-(.

But the other is gone now again the Problem with last App and Document?

I mean KMail  have a general Problem :-(. but the working with Kmail is most
not possible..........

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards

  Günther J. Niederwimmer

Re: KDE 5 Update

ka1ifq-2

On 05/31/2017 12:01 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> today i have a update with 5xx Updates,from the KDE: repositories, OK but one
> Error is Back, the Problem with 2 Monitors :-(.
>
> But the other is gone now again the Problem with last App and Document?
>
> I mean KMail  have a general Problem :-(. but the working with Kmail is most
> not possible..........

Hmm, I just installed updates and my dual monitor setup is munged. I no
longer have the size arrows on the corners of apps, all program windows
are fixed size, and lost the pager on the lower bar. Ugh!!

Re: KDE 5 Update

Patrick Shanahan-2
* ka1ifq <[hidden email]> [06-01-17 07:47]:

> On 05/31/2017 12:01 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >today i have a update with 5xx Updates,from the KDE: repositories, OK but one
> >Error is Back, the Problem with 2 Monitors :-(.
> >
> >But the other is gone now again the Problem with last App and Document?
> >
> >I mean KMail  have a general Problem :-(. but the working with Kmail is most
> >not possible..........
> >
> Hmm, I just installed updates and my dual monitor setup is munged. I no
> longer have the size arrows on the corners of apps, all program windows are
> fixed size, and lost the pager on the lower bar. Ugh!!

I have dual monitors, desktop and 55" 4k tv and no problem, but am using
nvidia driver and the same volumous update.

Re: KDE 5 Update

Patrick Shanahan-2
* Patrick Shanahan <[hidden email]> [06-01-17 09:44]:

> * ka1ifq <[hidden email]> [06-01-17 07:47]:
> >

> > On 05/31/2017 12:01 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > >Hello,
> > >
> > >today i have a update with 5xx Updates,from the KDE: repositories, OK but one
> > >Error is Back, the Problem with 2 Monitors :-(.
> > >
> > >But the other is gone now again the Problem with last App and Document?
> > >
> > >I mean KMail  have a general Problem :-(. but the working with Kmail is most
> > >not possible..........
> > >
> > Hmm, I just installed updates and my dual monitor setup is munged. I no
> > longer have the size arrows on the corners of apps, all program windows are
> > fixed size, and lost the pager on the lower bar. Ugh!!
>

> I have dual monitors, desktop and 55" 4k tv and no problem, but am using
> nvidia driver and the same volumous update.

a thought, may be that you have repos enabled that should not be.

Re: KDE 5 Update

ka1ifq-2
Ok. I am not sure I turned anything on after my initial install but here
is what is turned on for repo's in my system.

-Update-Non-Oss

-Non-Oss

-Oss

-Update

> * Patrick Shanahan <[hidden email]> [06-01-17 09:44]:
>> * ka1ifq <[hidden email]> [06-01-17 07:47]:

>>> Hmm, I just installed updates and my dual monitor setup is munged. I no
>>> longer have the size arrows on the corners of apps, all program windows are
>>> fixed size, and lost the pager on the lower bar. Ugh!!
>>
>> I have dual monitors, desktop and 55" 4k tv and no problem, but am using
>> nvidia driver and the same volumous update.
> a thought, may be that you have repos enabled that should not be.

Re: KDE 5 Update

mararm
On Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017 09:41:41 CEST Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> I have dual monitors, desktop and 55" 4k tv

just out of curiosity, what make and model is this tv?

Regards
mararm

Re: KDE 5 Update

Patrick Shanahan-2
* mararm <[hidden email]> [06-06-17 21:04]:
> On Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017 09:41:41 CEST Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> >
> > I have dual monitors, desktop and 55" 4k tv
>
> just out of curiosity, what make and model is this tv?

Samsung 6 series un55ku6300 4k ultra hd smart led

got it from sams club on sale for $549