K torrant autostart

Carl Spitzer-4
Recently I used ktorrant for the first and second time.
it worked correctly but after the second time when I log in as <user>
ktorrant automagically starts under kde.  It completed the last task.

Where can I go to stop this behavior.

Suse 10.0
--
 ___ _ _ _ ____ _ _  _
|    | | | [__  | |  |

Re: K torrant autostart

PerfectReign
Quoting Carl Spitzer <[hidden email]>:

> Recently I used ktorrant for the first and second time.
> it worked correctly but after the second time when I log in as <user>
> ktorrant automagically starts under kde.  It completed the last task.
>
> Where can I go to stop this behavior.
>
> Suse 10.0

Joo need to explicitly quit - file > quit - otherwise it assumes you
like it too much and will come back, especially on your corporate
network as you're trying to download those extra wild pr0n videos or
warez filez.

--
kai ponte
www.perfectreign.com