Join as coordinator

Andreas Saga Romsdal
Hi,

My name is Andreas Saga Romsdal, and I want to join as coordinator in
the ltranslation team of Norwegian Bokmål, since there is no current
coordinator.

My novell account name is Ehtele.

My contact e-mail adress is [hidden email]

Yours sincerely,

Andreas Saga Romsdal.

Re: Join as coordinator

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Hello,

Welcome to the openSUSE translation team!
Use your novell account, login into our wiki and add yourself to this list: https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_team

I'll send you information some time before the next Leap release. In November 20117 we'll have the next release day. You can translate for Tumbleweed until then.

You can ask questions on this mailing list.

Best regards,
Sarah