James Swanson's unsibscribe instructions

James Swanson's unsibscribe instructions

Jerry Feldman-2
On Wednesday 09 August 2006 4:35 pm, James Swanson wrote:
> I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST BUT NOTHING
> WORKS. HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE?

send email to: suse-linux-e-unsubscribe-reitajim=[hidden email]

The listserv manager will then send you a confirmation message. You must
then either reply to that confirmation message or follow the directions
contained in that message.

If you still are unable to unsubscribe send email to the owner of the list
NOT THIS LIST.

--
Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]>
Boston Linux and Unix user group

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: James Swanson's unsibscribe instructions

Bruce Marshall
On Wednesday 09 August 2006 16:56, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 August 2006 4:35 pm, James Swanson wrote:
> > I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST BUT NOTHING
> > WORKS. HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE?
>
> send email to: suse-linux-e-unsubscribe-reitajim=[hidden email]

The above assumes of course that the address given is the one he used to
subscribe with.   I wonder how many of these people who can't unsub have
switched addresses but are still picking up their emails from the old
address.

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: James Swanson's unsibscribe instructions

Peter Nikolic
On Thursday 10 August 2006 01:33, Bruce Marshall wrote:

> On Wednesday 09 August 2006 16:56, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> > On Wednesday 09 August 2006 4:35 pm, James Swanson wrote:
> > > I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST BUT
> > > NOTHING WORKS. HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE?
> >
> > send email to: suse-linux-e-unsubscribe-reitajim=[hidden email]
>
> The above assumes of course that the address given is the one he used to
> subscribe with.   I wonder how many of these people who can't unsub have
> switched addresses but are still picking up their emails from the old
> address.

good point ..... that is if you can actually do that never tried  it ..

Pete

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 8:33 pm, Bruce Marshall wrote:

> On Wednesday 09 August 2006 16:56, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> > On Wednesday 09 August 2006 4:35 pm, James Swanson wrote:
> > > I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST BUT
> > > NOTHING WORKS. HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE?
> >
> > send email to: suse-linux-e-unsubscribe-reitajim=[hidden email]
>
> The above assumes of course that the address given is the one he used to
> subscribe with.   I wonder how many of these people who can't unsub have
> switched addresses but are still picking up their emails from the old
> address.
He would not have been able to post to this list.

On Thursday 10 August 2006 08:33, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> > The above assumes of course that the address given is the one he used to
> > subscribe with.   I wonder how many of these people who can't unsub have
> > switched addresses but are still picking up their emails from the old
> > address.
>
> He would not have been able to post to this list.

Good point.....

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]