Is there a license checker tool available?

Is there a license checker tool available?

Dave Plater lst
Hi, I used to be able to check packages licenses with a license checker
tool, I think it was a part of the rpmdev-tools package, since updating
from 12.1 to Leap:42.1 I can't seem to find it anymore. Is there a tool
to check licenses in package sources available?

Thanks

Dave P

Re: Is there a license checker tool available?

Vitezslav Cizek-2
Hi,

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 08:42:55 +0200
"Dave Plater" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I used to be able to check packages licenses with a license
> checker tool, I think it was a part of the rpmdev-tools package,
> since updating from 12.1 to Leap:42.1 I can't seem to find it
> anymore. Is there a tool to check licenses in package sources
> available?

There's licensecheck program in the devscripts package.

> Dave P

  Vita

On 16/11/2016 13:11, Vitezslav Cizek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 08:42:55 +0200
> "Dave Plater" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I used to be able to check packages licenses with a license
>> checker tool, I think it was a part of the rpmdev-tools package,
>> since updating from 12.1 to Leap:42.1 I can't seem to find it
>> anymore. Is there a tool to check licenses in package sources
>> available?
> There's licensecheck program in the devscripts package.
>
>> Dave P
>    Vita

Thanks very much.
Dave P