Is their a script to produce the install openSUSE isos, ? if so, where is it located and is there any documentation about it ?

Is their a script to produce the install openSUSE isos, ? if so, where is it located and is there any documentation about it ?

doiggl
Hello,
Is their a script to produce the install isos, ? if so, where is it
located and is there any documentation about it ?
I Want to know how it is constructed.

Thanks
--Glenn

http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/distribution/leap/15.0/iso/
openSUSE-Leap-15.0-NET-x86_64-Current.iso
openSUSE-Leap-15.0-DVD-x86_64-Current.iso

Re: Is their a script to produce the install openSUSE isos, ? if so, where is it located and is there any documentation about it ?

Axel Braun-2
Am Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017, 11:25:44 CET schrieb [hidden email]:
> Is their a script to produce the install isos, ?

Image building is triggered from kiwi

> if so, where is it located and is there any documentation about it ?

At least for the documentation I can help:
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:KIWI

For the kiwi files itself...probably somewhere on OBS (sorry..)

Cheers
Axel