Is download.opensuse.org down?

Dave Plater lst
Hi, I just tried to refresh my repositories and all the openSUSE ones
failed so I tried to ping download.opensuse.org and no response. Is it
unreachable for anyone else?
Thanks
Dave P

Re: Is download.opensuse.org down?

sam@fnet.cx
On 09/06/2017 02:37 AM, Dave Plater wrote:
> Hi, I just tried to refresh my repositories and all the openSUSE ones
> failed so I tried to ping download.opensuse.org and no response. Is it
> unreachable for anyone else?
> Thanks
> Dave P

Unreachable for me as well.

Re: Is download.opensuse.org down?

Daniel Bauer

Am 06.09.2017 um 11:37 schrieb Dave Plater:
> Hi, I just tried to refresh my repositories and all the openSUSE ones
> failed so I tried to ping download.opensuse.org and no response. Is it
> unreachable for anyone else?
> Thanks
> Dave P

It seems to be down for the moment. I can't refresh neither from here,
too (Barcelona, Spain)
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
http://www.daniel-bauer.com

Re: Is download.opensuse.org down?

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hey,

On 06.09.2017 11:37, Dave Plater wrote:

> download.opensuse.org and no response.
https://status.opensuse.org/

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

On 06/09/2017 11:46, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On 06.09.2017 11:37, Dave Plater wrote:
>
>> download.opensuse.org and no response.
> https://status.opensuse.org/
>
> Henne

Thanks, I've bookmarked the page.
The data partition showed major issues - resulting in a shutdown of the
file system. We are currently analyzing the problem and trying to bring
the service up again.
Dave P

Re: Is download.opensuse.org down?

Volker
On 06.09.2017 11:50, Dave Plater wrote:

> On 06/09/2017 11:46, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> On 06.09.2017 11:37, Dave Plater wrote:
>>
>>> download.opensuse.org and no response.
>> https://status.opensuse.org/
>>
>> Henne
>>
> Thanks, I've bookmarked the page.
> The data partition showed major issues - resulting in a shutdown of the
> file system. We are currently analyzing the problem and trying to bring
> the service up again.
> Dave P

Still not working. I'm considering replacing the download.opensuse.org
repo entries with a mirror from the list http://mirrors.opensuse.org/

Is the opensuse mirror redirector really dependent on one single data
partition?

Regards
....Volker