Introduction and a missing ticker

Rolf Riis Bjørnsen-2
Hi

The ticker on this page doesn't seem to work:
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Distribution

Both the next and the current release are listed as 13.1.

Regards,
Rolf

Re: Introduction and a missing ticker

Rolf Riis Bjørnsen
Oh, yeah! I was planning on introducing myself (if you wondered about
the "introduction" in the subject field)

I work as web editor in Norway, and I've got the handle "retor" in the
openSUSE systems (although there's not much activity tied to it).

I thought I might tidy at bit in the wiki. I've already fixed a few
broken redirects to get a feel for the system.

(By the way: is there any other usage statistics besides this page:
https://en.opensuse.org/Special:Statistics ?)

Regards,
Rolf

Den 22. juli 2014 21:49, skrev Konto-rrb:

> Hi
>
> The ticker on this page doesn't seem to work:
> https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Distribution
>
> Both the next and the current release are listed as 13.1.
>

> Regards,
> Rolf

Re: Introduction and a missing ticker

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hey,

On 22.07.2014 22:03, Rolf Riis Bjørnsen wrote:

> I thought I might tidy at bit in the wiki. I've already fixed a few
> broken redirects to get a feel for the system.

Welcome Rolf, nice of you to join us :-)

> (By the way: is there any other usage statistics besides this page:
> https://en.opensuse.org/Special:Statistics ?)

Everything else mentioned on

https://en.opensuse.org/Special:SpecialPages

in the section "Data and tools".

And we have a general view tracker running (piwik) but that data isn't
public. If you tell me what you would be interested in I can send you
some screenshots or raw data :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang