Internal server error on branching broken project

Internal server error on branching broken project

Michael Behrisch-2
Hi,
I was trying to branch this project
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Application:Geo:CentOS7/proj to
my home and hit an internal server error (500) telling me, I might get
help here. It could be related to this one
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/1437 although the
original package exists but the error looks the same. BTW the branch got
created but it is empty.

Best regards,
Michael

Re: Internal server error on branching broken project

Adrian Schröter
On Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 22:22:53 CEST wrote Michael Behrisch:
> Hi,
> I was trying to branch this project
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Application:Geo:CentOS7/proj to
> my home and hit an internal server error (500) telling me, I might get
> help here. It could be related to this one
> https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/1437 although the
> original package exists but the error looks the same. BTW the branch got
> created but it is empty.

not exactly, but kind off.

It is correct to refuse the branch since the source is already in conflicting
state. but the webui shouldn't crash here...

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

Am 29.05.2017 um 22:27 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

> On Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 22:22:53 CEST wrote Michael Behrisch:
>> Hi,
>> I was trying to branch this project
>> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Application:Geo:CentOS7/proj to
>> my home and hit an internal server error (500) telling me, I might get
>> help here. It could be related to this one
>> https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/1437 although the
>> original package exists but the error looks the same. BTW the branch got
>> created but it is empty.
>
> not exactly, but kind off.
>
> It is correct to refuse the branch since the source is already in conflicting
> state. but the webui shouldn't crash here...

Should I open another issue then?

On Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 06:53:11 CEST wrote Michael Behrisch:

> Am 29.05.2017 um 22:27 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
> > On Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 22:22:53 CEST wrote Michael Behrisch:
> >> Hi,
> >> I was trying to branch this project
> >> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Application:Geo:CentOS7/proj to
> >> my home and hit an internal server error (500) telling me, I might get
> >> help here. It could be related to this one
> >> https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/1437 although the
> >> original package exists but the error looks the same. BTW the branch got
> >> created but it is empty.
> >
> > not exactly, but kind off.
> >
> > It is correct to refuse the branch since the source is already in conflicting
> > state. but the webui shouldn't crash here...
> >

> Should I open another issue then?

Let's try to stick with that issue, I have added some more information
there and raised the priority.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]