Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Bugzilla from andjoh@rydsbo.net
On Wednesday 01 November 2006 20:15, Kai Ponte wrote:

> On Wed, November 1, 2006 7:27 am, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > Basil,
> >
> > On Wednesday 01 November 2006 05:14, Basil Chupin wrote:
> >>
> >> Last Sunday in our local 'paper there was the 'Dilbert' cartoon
> >> which
> >> I cannot but feel captures what may now be happening with SUSE. If
> >> not then it is just simply funny. Unfortunately this mail list
> >> doesn't accept attachments and I don't think it would be possible to
> >> insert the jpg image (I scanned the cartoon) into a message here.
> >> Pity. If you get a chance go to the Dilbert author's site -
> >> www.dilbert.com - and have a look at the cartoon dated 12/11/05.
> >
> > I assume you're referring to Dec. 11, 2005.
> >
> > Do you know how to see installments older than a month? I can't see
> > back
> > further than Oct 1, 2006.
> >
> > Google to the rescue...
>
> Check here:
>
> http://pag.csail.mit.edu/~adonovan/dilbert/show.php?day=12&month=11&year=20
>05

Given the context, and the fact that outsourcing isn't a big topic at Novell,
I suspect he meant

http://pag.csail.mit.edu/~adonovan/dilbert/show.php?day=11&month=12&year=2005

but I'm not sure why. The release cycle hasn't been shortened, it's been
lengthened. It's now longer than it ever was (it used to be 4, then 6, before
the takeover)

I also really, totally fail to see the connection with my request for Basil to
report his bug in bugzilla

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Sandy Drobic
Kai Ponte wrote:

> And is that what is happening at Novell? Are they trying the "outsourcing"
> joke with their executives?
>
> It still scares me - that the company who tried to shove Novell 4.x down our
> collective throats after the brilliance of 3.1x - is in charge of the future
> of SUSE.

Well, Novell Netware 5.x wasn't nearly as bad as 4.x. (^-^)

Sandy

--
List replies only please!

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Ed McCanless
Basil Chupin wrote:
> Darryl Gregorash wrote:
> <CUT>
>> Is Yast not installed?
>

> Yast2 Control Centre is but none of the YOU bits work. Each pretends
> to start then suddenly disappears. The YOU Software Management, eg,
> starts, states that it is preparing a list of software, announces that
> it is Downloading something (?the Source), then poof! just vanishes.
I had a very similar problem with YaST2, in 10.1 back when everyone was
having trouble with the updater. Is it possible that 10.2 has found
another conflict with the zen stuff (please excuse the high tech language)?
Also, I would like to say, my experience with the 10.1 release was more
beta-like than any of the betas I have tried in the past. However, I
should qualify this by saying they were simple apps, not OS's.

       -- ED --

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

jfweber
into electronic streams flowing thru the cosmos On Wednesday 01 November
2006 2:47 pm, Anders Johansson wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 November 2006 20:15, Kai Ponte wrote:
> > On Wed, November 1, 2006 7:27 am, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > > Basil,

<snip>

> Given the context, and the fact that outsourcing isn't a big topic at
> Novell, I suspect he meant
>
> http://pag.csail.mit.edu/~adonovan/dilbert/show.php?day=11&month=12&yea
>r=2005
>
> but I'm not sure why. The release cycle hasn't been shortened, it's
> been lengthened. It's now longer than it ever was (it used to be 4,
> then 6, before the takeover)
>
> I also really, totally fail to see the connection with my request for
> Basil to report his bug in bugzilla

m'lord Anders,
It's that stretched release cycle.. most of us have stable releases and
there is little to bitch about.. time for our usual between release OT
chatter would be my guess.

;)
Blondely,

On any given day, you'll find me gone

Basil Chupin wrote:

> Aaaah, s***! :-) .
>
> Fell for that one hook, line and sinker :-) .
>
> (Must stop taking those red pills.)
>
> Cheers.

Must be the cinnamon flavor,  they're quite strong.

     -- ED --

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Darryl Gregorash
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=Core&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&rep_platform=PC&op_sys=Linux&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailtype2=exact&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Bug+Number&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=Core&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&rep_platform=PC&op_sys=Linux&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailtype2=exact&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Bug+Number&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=On
01/11/06 05:22, Basil Chupin wrote:

> Darryl Gregorash wrote:
>>> Not interested in farmland--there's a drought you know. But I'm in the
>>> market for a good Bridge, preferably with Harbour views, if you have
>>> something in this line.
>
>> Sorry, have no bridges. How about some beachfront property near Alice
>> Springs?
>
> What's the asking price?
How much money do you have? :-)

(For Patrick: I have no idea where Anzac Hill is. I don't manage the
beachfront property, I merely own it :) )

>> Given the number of open severe bugs I just found in the mozilla core
>> alone, I have to say you are very lucky.
>
> Rubbish. Name 50!
Here are only 33, all critical, all status "assigned" or "reopened", all
for Linux/PC, all in the mozilla core:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=Core
&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr
&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&rep_platform=PC&op_sys=Linux&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=exact
&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailtype2=exact&email2=&bugidtype=include
&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Bug+Number&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

That is all one line, BTW.

There are a further 43 bugs with severity=major, other criteria the same.

>> Is Yast not installed?
>

> Yast2 Control Centre is but none of the YOU bits work. Each pretends
> to start then suddenly disappears. The YOU Software Management, eg,
> starts, states that it is preparing a list of software, announces that
> it is Downloading something (?the Source), then poof! just vanishes.
That is not good news. However, before you give up all hope, I noted
just a minute ago that the 10.2 updates repository doesn't yet exist.
Perhaps YOU is simply choking on a null field. It's still a rather large
bug, but not necessarily a complete killer.

On 01/11/06 09:05, Felix Miata wrote:

>On 06/11/01 14:42 (GMT+0100) Anders Johansson apparently typed:
>

>>ps. date formats are icky. Does that mean December 11 or November 12? In
>>future, please write it out, it's not even a common format in the English
>>speaking world, let alone the rest of the world, so on a list like this,
>>confusion is dominant
>>

>Writing out isn't necessary if you use the ISO 8601 format, which is like
>writing ordinary numbers, with most significant digits to the left.
>2005.11.12
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format#yyyy-mm-dd_.28year.2C_month.2C_day.29_-_the_ISO_8601_standard

You have no idea of the confusion I cause here when I write a date in
this format. However, I am slowly educating the masses :-)

Diverging slightly, have you managed to convince Seamonkey to use ISO
8601? KDE on my system is set to use it, but Mozilla continues to hold
out for the archaic way of doing things.

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

PerfectReign
On Wednesday 01 November 2006 11:48, Sandy Drobic wrote:
> Kai Ponte wrote:
> > And is that what is happening at Novell? Are they trying the
> > "outsourcing" joke with their executives?
> >
> > It still scares me - that the company who tried to shove Novell 4.x down
> > our collective throats after the brilliance of 3.1x - is in charge of the
> > future of SUSE.
>
> Well, Novell Netware 5.x wasn't nearly as bad as 4.x. (^-^)

I don't intend to say 4.x was "bad" or "good," just that it was not the right
product for the time. Unfortunately, whether subsequent versions of Novell
were good or bad became irrelevant due to the changing of the landscape after
Novell failed to follow up on the success of the 3.x version.

VARs like me and Consultants were faced with a simple choice with 4.x and NT.

Either install workgroup servers with NT and have the Windows 3.x/95/WFW/NTWS
and OS/2 clients auto-connect or be required to install the very expensive
(by comparison) Novell 4.x Server product and then spend time at each
workstation configuring a client software. Keep in mind, that most companies
had a mix of 386, 486 and Pentium workstations - with many different NICs. It
was just less headache to simply go with the default NetBIOS client that
shipped with WFW, 95, NTWS, or OS/2.

By the time Novell 5 came out, the world had moved on. I've never even touched
the product.

I just hope the same arrogance and short-sighted vision doesn't plague SUSE
now and in the future. I really like this software and currently advocate it
over other *nix distros. Screwing up 10.1 with the pre-release Zen updater
was somewhat forgivable because we users expected bleeding-edge product and
could fall back on SMART or APT-GET or something else. I certainly hope they
don't make such a mistake with any of the Novell Desktop products.
--
kai ponte
www.perfectreign.com

On 01/11/06 06:30, Basil Chupin wrote:

> Anders Johansson wrote:
>>> What, Wyalong? Slap bang in the middle of the driest part?
>>
>> 350km *east* of Sydney would be somewhere in the Pacific ocean, I'm
>> pretty sure that doesn't qualify as dry.
>
> Aaaah, s***! :-) .
>
> Fell for that one hook, line and sinker :-) .

And the beachfront property at Alice Springs -- now *there* is a place
with a serious drought problem :-)

> (Must stop taking those red pills.)

Or more of them :-)

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Patrick Shanahan
* Darryl Gregorash <[hidden email]> [11-01-06 16:25]:

> (For Patrick: I have no idea where Anzac Hill is. I don't manage the
> beachfront property, I merely own it :) )

Was on the north side of Alice Springs, NT, Australia.

Guess you buy sight unseen....
--
Patrick Shanahan                        Registered Linux User #207535
http://wahoo.no-ip.org                        @ http://counter.li.org

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 16:05, Felix Miata wrote:
> On 06/11/01 14:42 (GMT+0100) Anders Johansson apparently typed:
> > ps. date formats are icky. Does that mean December 11 or November 12? In
> > future, please write it out, it's not even a common format in the English
> > speaking world, let alone the rest of the world, so on a list like this,
> > confusion is dominant
>
> Writing out isn't necessary if you use the ISO 8601 format, which is like
> writing ordinary numbers, with most significant digits to the left.
> 2005.11.12

This is actually the normal format in Sweden, so I'm quite used to that. But
it completely misses the point, which is that people have different standards
in their everyday lives. Unless you write it out, you will cause confusion,
this is a simple fact which cannot be solved by an ISO standard

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Felix Miata
On 06/11/01 15:32 (GMT-0600) Darryl Gregorash apparently typed:

> On 01/11/06 09:05, Felix Miata wrote:

>>Writing out isn't necessary if you use the ISO 8601 format, which is like
>>writing ordinary numbers, with most significant digits to the left.
>>2005.11.12
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format#yyyy-mm-dd_.28year.2C_month.2C_day.29_-_the_ISO_8601_standard

> You have no idea of the confusion I cause here when I write a date in
> this format. However, I am slowly educating the masses :-)

Anything else in an international forum such as this is little other
than a disregard for clear communication.

> Diverging slightly, have you managed to convince Seamonkey to use ISO
> 8601? KDE on my system is set to use it, but Mozilla continues to hold
> out for the archaic way of doing things.

I don't remember whether the format you see above is purely taken from
the OS, or if a hidden pref plays a part. It's possible
mailnews.reply_header_type may have something to do with it.

The time you see above is actually a semi-manual entry. SM lays it out,
but the TZ is fixed via hidden pref and I have to adjust it manually
before sending or else it looks like the post quoted from looks like it
originated in my TZ whether it did or not.
--
"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
                                                Matthew 5:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Carl Spitzer-4
On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 00:14 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:

> Anders Johansson wrote:
> > On Wednesday 01 November 2006 13:36, Basil Chupin wrote:
> >> You mean, you mean...nobody has reported this?! Oh my gosh.
> >
> > I don't know, I haven't checked. But step 1 when filing a bug is to search
> > bugzilla to see if there already are matching entries, and if so add a "me
> > too" in it, with the particulars of your system, if they don't match the ones
> > in the existing report. This can help narrow down the cause of the crash
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Last Sunday in our local 'paper there was the 'Dilbert' cartoon which I
> cannot but feel captures what may now be happening with SUSE. If not
> then it is just simply funny. Unfortunately this mail list doesn't
> accept attachments and I don't think it would be possible to insert the
> jpg image (I scanned the cartoon) into a message here. Pity. If you get
> a chance go to the Dilbert author's site - www.dilbert.com - and have a
> look at the cartoon dated 12/11/05.

Archive does not appear to go back that far.
Cheers.

CWSIV

Kai Ponte wrote:

> Either install workgroup servers with NT and have the Windows 3.x/95/WFW/NTWS
> and OS/2 clients auto-connect or be required to install the very expensive
> (by comparison) Novell 4.x Server product and then spend time at each
> workstation configuring a client software. Keep in mind, that most companies
> had a mix of 386, 486 and Pentium workstations - with many different NICs. It
> was just less headache to simply go with the default NetBIOS client that
> shipped with WFW, 95, NTWS, or OS/2.
>
> By the time Novell 5 came out, the world had moved on. I've never even touched
> the product.

Well, I am a Netware 5 CNE, so I did "touch" it. (^-^)

Though it is true that Netware 5 was already sinking fast and with the
appearance of Windows 2000 Server quickly lost appeal. Featurewise it
really wasn't a bad product, but I guess that you indeed almost had to be
a CNE to configure even the basic server functions in Netware 5.

Added with the rather specialised and proprietary software you get an
isolated product. Changing the kernel to linux and sell the directory as a
standalone solution wasn't a bad decision.

> I just hope the same arrogance and short-sighted vision doesn't plague SUSE
> now and in the future. I really like this software and currently advocate it
> over other *nix distros. Screwing up 10.1 with the pre-release Zen updater
> was somewhat forgivable because we users expected bleeding-edge product and
> could fall back on SMART or APT-GET or something else. I certainly hope they
> don't make such a mistake with any of the Novell Desktop products.

I don't think they earn much money with desktop solutions. Most of the
money is probably coming from SLES subscriptions and server solutions.
So I don't believe they are putting special attention to desktop products.
An exception might be solutions for the what-was-the-name-again... Suse
Linux Enterprise Desktop, if I read the Novell's homepage right.

Though I don't think that they will repeat the update and software
management desaster in the following version again. One buggy version can
be forgiven, if they release two consecutive versions with major bugs in
important functions they will lose too much credibility.

Sandy
--
List replies only please!

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 14:24, Sandy Drobic wrote:

> Kai Ponte wrote:
> > Either install workgroup servers with NT and have the Windows
> > 3.x/95/WFW/NTWS and OS/2 clients auto-connect or be required to install
> > the very expensive (by comparison) Novell 4.x Server product and then
> > spend time at each workstation configuring a client software. Keep in
> > mind, that most companies had a mix of 386, 486 and Pentium workstations
> > - with many different NICs. It was just less headache to simply go with
> > the default NetBIOS client that shipped with WFW, 95, NTWS, or OS/2.
> >
> > By the time Novell 5 came out, the world had moved on. I've never even
> > touched the product.
>
> Well, I am a Netware 5 CNE, so I did "touch" it. (^-^)

Good to see a few of you still out there. Except for what I've written about
the config issues, I still believe that NW is/was a superior product for
workgroups and enterprise networks than LanMan (a.k.a. NT) and the
still-developing AD concept.  I find it funny - my organization (96,000
users) is putting in AD. The concepts being tossed about are ones I remember
some of my more highly evolved NT 4x and 5x clients discussing in the late
'90s.

Again, it was a better product but poorly marketed and integrated for us VARs.

> Though it is true that Netware 5 was already sinking fast and with the
> appearance of Windows 2000 Server quickly lost appeal. Featurewise it
> really wasn't a bad product, but I guess that you indeed almost had to be
> a CNE to configure even the basic server functions in Netware 5.

That's what I've heard.

> Added with the rather specialised and proprietary software you get an
> isolated product. Changing the kernel to linux and sell the directory as a
> standalone solution wasn't a bad decision.
>
> > I just hope the same arrogance and short-sighted vision doesn't plague
> > SUSE now and in the future. I really like this software and currently
> > advocate it over other *nix distros. Screwing up 10.1 with the
> > pre-release Zen updater was somewhat forgivable because we users expected
> > bleeding-edge product and could fall back on SMART or APT-GET or
> > something else. I certainly hope they don't make such a mistake with any
> > of the Novell Desktop products.
>
> I don't think they earn much money with desktop solutions. Most of the
> money is probably coming from SLES subscriptions and server solutions.
> So I don't believe they are putting special attention to desktop products.
> An exception might be solutions for the what-was-the-name-again... Suse
> Linux Enterprise Desktop, if I read the Novell's homepage right.

Well, I hope that they don't ignore the desktop. That's how MS rose, in my
opinion. They focused on the desktop experience and then zeroed in on the
servers. Fortunately they never gained full dominance in the server arena.
Even my last employer had a dozen or so SLE servers among the menagare of
NT/2K/2K3, OS/2, AIX, HPUX and ZOS servers.

I just wanted to get more SUSE clients going. :)

> Though I don't think that they will repeat the update and software
> management desaster in the following version again. One buggy version can
> be forgiven, if they release two consecutive versions with major bugs in
> important functions they will lose too much credibility.

Subscribe!

--
kai ponte
www.perfectreign.com

On 01/11/06 15:40, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

>* Darryl Gregorash <[hidden email]> [11-01-06 16:25]:
>
>>(For Patrick: I have no idea where Anzac Hill is. I don't manage the
>>beachfront property, I merely own it :) )
>>

>Was on the north side of Alice Springs, NT, Australia.
>
>Guess you buy sight unseen....

Ahh, yes.. north. All the desert.... er, beachfront.. property I have
there is to the south. I do have a couple of ski resorts to the north
though. You interested in picking up one of them?

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Basil Chupin
Kai Ponte wrote:

> On Wed, November 1, 2006 7:27 am, Randall R Schulz wrote:
>> Basil,
>>
>> On Wednesday 01 November 2006 05:14, Basil Chupin wrote:
>>>
>>> Last Sunday in our local 'paper there was the 'Dilbert' cartoon
>>> which
>>> I cannot but feel captures what may now be happening with SUSE. If
>>> not then it is just simply funny. Unfortunately this mail list
>>> doesn't accept attachments and I don't think it would be possible to
>>> insert the jpg image (I scanned the cartoon) into a message here.
>>> Pity. If you get a chance go to the Dilbert author's site -
>>> www.dilbert.com - and have a look at the cartoon dated 12/11/05.
>> I assume you're referring to Dec. 11, 2005.
>>
>> Do you know how to see installments older than a month? I can't see
>> back
>> further than Oct 1, 2006.
>>
>> Google to the rescue...
>
> Check here:
> http://pag.csail.mit.edu/~adonovan/dilbert/show.php?day=12&month=11&year=2005

Aha! I didn't know that this archive existed!

Thanks for finding this archive. Well done.

The one I am talking about is this one:

http://pag.csail.mit.edu/~adonovan/dilbert/show.php?day=11&month=12&year=2005

(To save me the trouble of replying to earlier postings concerning the
format of dates:

I am well aware of the confusion caused by the american practice of
putting the month before the date. The date of the cartoon is shown as
"12-11-05" and being an American cartoon but published here in Australia
(which would have the date shown as "11-12-05") I didn't know which was
the proper date- so I simply left it as shown in the cartoon. As it
turns out, the date is in the American format.)

Cheers.

--
"They misunderestimated me."

  George W. Bush   6 November 2000

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Installing 10.2 beta 1: read this BEFORE installing

Patrick Shanahan
* Darryl Gregorash <[hidden email]> [11-01-06 20:22]:
> Ahh, yes.. north. All the desert.... er, beachfront.. property I have
> there is to the south. I do have a couple of ski resorts to the north
> though. You interested in picking up one of them?

I believe that you would have to go quite a ways north, possibly Darwin
to see beaches ???  And ski resorts would be south and east, also a
considerable distance.  But things may have changed in the 40+ years
since I was there.....

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Darryl Gregorash <[hidden email]> [11-01-06 20:22]:
>> Ahh, yes.. north. All the desert.... er, beachfront.. property I have
>> there is to the south. I do have a couple of ski resorts to the north
>> though. You interested in picking up one of them?
>
> I believe that you would have to go quite a ways north, possibly Darwin
> to see beaches ???  And ski resorts would be south and east, also a
> considerable distance.  But things may have changed in the 40+ years
> since I was there.....

Patrick, Darryll should be accorded the title of an Honourary Australian
- if he isn't an Australian already :-D .

The Tropic of Capricorn runs through Australia about 40 km north of
Alice Springs.

The closest we have to Mount Kilimanjaro (5895 metres) is Mount
Kosciuszko (2228 metres) in southern part of New South Wales (just south
of where I am). And even the snows of Kilimanjaro have all but
disappeared :-( .

Cheers.

--
When the going gets tough, the tough get SUSE.

On 2006-11-01 22:00, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

>* Darryl Gregorash <[hidden email]> [11-01-06 20:22]:
>
>>Ahh, yes.. north. All the desert.... er, beachfront.. property I have
>>there is to the south. I do have a couple of ski resorts to the north
>>though. You interested in picking up one of them?
>>

>I believe that you would have to go quite a ways north, possibly Darwin
>to see beaches ???  And ski resorts would be south and east, also a
>considerable distance.  But things may have changed in the 40+ years
>since I was there.....

Well, if you don't want the beachfront property, how about that farm I
have, 350 km east of Sydney? Basil seems uninterested.

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

1234