Installation Media Questions

PerfectReign-2
I have two quesitons about install media.

I'm trying to do a zen update and got the error, "Media source
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-guru/rpm/10.1 does not contain
the desired media" when it tried to update Guru. I opened up YaST and
went to the installation sources, where I tried a refresh. I got the
same error. I then opened the ftp site directly and see that there is
a directory.yast file and all appears well.

What gives?

Second: I often get a "signature check failed" message when loading
either YAST software or Zen.  What is that?

--
Kai Ponte
www.perfectreign.com

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]