Inclusion of openSUSE-welcome in Weblate

Inclusion of openSUSE-welcome in Weblate

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Hi,

Can someone include the new package openSUSE-welcome [0] on Weblate
for translation as it will be in a very proeminent place in the
desktop.

Regards,

Luiz

[0] https://github.com/openSUSE/openSUSE-welcome

Re: Inclusion of openSUSE-welcome in Weblate

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Em ter, 20 de ago de 2019 às 15:57, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti
<[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone include the new package openSUSE-welcome [0] on Weblate
> for translation as it will be in a very proeminent place in the
> desktop.
>
> Regards,
>
> Luiz

Hi,

Thanks for including opensuse-welcome for translation on our weblate!

Who wants to translate, go to this link and start your language:

https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/opensuse-welcome/master/

Regards,

Luiz