Improve the application template

Rolf Riis Bjørnsen-2
Hi

I've written a suggestion[0] for an improvement to the application
template[0].

I've:

* Added the intro-template to the top

* Removed suggestion for About section.
It violates the guidelines: "Do not use About or Introduction as name of
the first section." [2]

* Commented out the TOC
Most application pages are too small for this to be useful.

* Changed bullet points from requirement to a suggestion.
When features are forced into bullet points, they sometimes become very
long, and long bullet points are hard to read.

* Removed horizontal rules.
They are useful to separate sections on long pages, but they make short
article look messy.

* Removed the section "See also".
There's a link to the project site in the right hand Application box,
and categories are the primary, self updating way of finding related
software but are shadowed by "see also" and "external links".

(I'm not certain about this last one, but there's just so much stuff
going on that's not a part of the article that it just drowns out the
actual content [3]. External links are also hard to understand by
themselves when not explained properly such as inline links are.)

So, what do you think? Would this be a change for the better?

[0]: https://en.opensuse.org/User:Retor/Application
[1]: https://en.opensuse.org/Template:Application
[2]: https://en.opensuse.org/Help:Style#Section_title
[3]: http://imgur.com/hXZxcwR