How to stop HTTPS requests for non-ssl-enabled virtual hosts from going to the first ssl-enabled virtualhost

How to stop HTTPS requests for non-ssl-enabled virtual hosts from going to the first ssl-enabled virtualhost

Tapas Das
I have a Server, where multiple website is hosted there one of them have SSL certificate. Problem is that if I  type https://www.eceltic.ie It redirecting to my-money.ie which has SSL bur eceltic .ie has no ssl .It is running on apache2 server. Please let me know how I can resolve this