How to select a given arch

Guillaume Gardet
Hi,

I would like to select an armv6hl architecture for a package to use it in an armv7hl image.

With zypper I can manually do it:
zypper install mypackage.armv6hl

But it does not work in OBS with kiwi. I get an unresolvable state with "nothing provide mypackage.armv6hl".
Kiwi should pass package value to zypper, so it should be an OBS issue.

Any idea how to solve it?

Guillaume

Re: How to select a given arch

Andreas Schwab-2
Guillaume Gardet <[hidden email]> writes:

> I would like to select an armv6hl architecture for a package to use it in an armv7hl image.

Why do you need that?

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [hidden email]
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7

Re: How to select a given arch

Guillaume Gardet

Le 19/10/2015 11:12, Andreas Schwab a écrit :
> Guillaume Gardet <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> I would like to select an armv6hl architecture for a package to use it in an armv7hl image.
> Why do you need that?

I would like to get kodi-noX (from packman) on a Raspberry Pi 2 (armv7) but making use of hardware acceleration (only available in armv6 version of kodi-noX).

Guillaume