How to handle error message from weblate

How to handle error message from weblate

Freek de Kruijf
I received a message from openSUSE Weblate about a conflict. The message gives
some directions how to solve the conflict, and refers to the website of
Weblate, but I can't figure out how to do this.

Where do I find a cookbook recipe how to solve this problem? I know a little
bit my way with git for kdocbook, but that about it.

So something like create folder, cd to that folder, give the following git
command(s) with the following parameters, solve the problem with the following
command(s), commit things with the following git command(s). Can I delete the
above created folder?
--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE/Dutch translator
Freek de Kruijf

> I received a message from openSUSE Weblate about a conflict. The message gives
> some directions how to solve the conflict, and refers to the website of
> Weblate, but I can't figure out how to do this.

Which message did you get? And what do you get in Weblate on the page of the file and your language?
There is a list with failed translations.

> Where do I find a cookbook recipe how to solve this problem? I know a little
> bit my way with git for kdocbook, but that about it.
>
> So something like create folder, cd to that folder, give the following git
> command(s) with the following parameters, solve the problem with the following
> command(s), commit things with the following git command(s). Can I delete the
> above created folder?
> --
> fr.gr.

The owner of the reository on github can do rollbacks with git commands.