How to change a classic kdewallet to a gpg secured wallet?

How to change a classic kdewallet to a gpg secured wallet?

Freek de Kruijf
In the documentation I found a recipe to select the classic kdewallet in
KWalletManager and export it as an encrypted archive. Before that I should
have created another gpg protected wallet, which I did. After selecting the
new wallet I should import the encrypted archive.

However I got an error message that the wallet already existed. I tried
several things in different orders, closing wallets or not, but did not
succeed.

Any clues?

--
fr.gr.