How to ask thunderbird to run again the account wizzard?

How to ask thunderbird to run again the account wizzard?

Some times one or more of my mail accounts changes or adds new settings. I noticed when setting a
temporary system and adding one particular account that the wizard found that IMAP now works, not
only POP3 as in the past.

So I would like to run the wizard again in existing accounts so that it finds the current settings.
Is it possible?

Yes, I googled. I found how to bypass the wizard, instructions on how to use it, but not now to tell
it to run again in an existing account.

What I can do is create a new Thunderbird profile and add the accounts there, one by one, find the
new settings, and copy them on the old profile. Seems tedious.

                (from oS 42.3 "Malachite" (rescate 1))