How to add ppc64le that is missing in some projects ?

How to add ppc64le that is missing in some projects ?

Normand
What is the normal way to ask for an update of the Meta file of different projects ?
(I am not maintainer of those projects)

For example I would like to add ppc64le archi in filesystems Meta file at (1)
from:
===
   <repository name="openSUSE_Factory_PowerPC_standard" block="never">
     <path project="openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC" repository="standard"/>
     <arch>ppc</arch>
     <arch>ppc64</arch>
   </repository>
===
To:
===
   <repository name="openSUSE_Factory_PowerPC_standard" block="never">
     <path project="openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC" repository="standard"/>
     <arch>ppc</arch>
     <arch>ppc64</arch>
     <arch>ppc64le</arch>
   </repository>
===

(1) https://build.opensuse.org/project/meta/filesystems
--
Michel Normand

Re: How to add ppc64le that is missing in some projects ?

Dinar Valeev-2
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Normand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What is the normal way to ask for an update of the Meta file of different
> projects ?
Usually I send mails to maintainers