How do I pipe to program in Evolution

Carl Spitzer-4
I have one person whose email comes in periodically from the list which
has bad headers making it appear blank until I check source.  I can
filter the email but I need to pipe it to a program.

I need to know if this program can be Perl or Python and if I can use it
to correct the email or If it must be done in C, C++.  Such that if the
email comes from this person I pipe it to the program and then continue
to process normally.

CWSIV

Re: How do I pipe to program in Evolution

G T Smith